Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

OverClocked ReMix

OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community

If you haven't heard of Overclocked remix yet, then frankly you haven't been living. This is honestly one of the best sites for music lovers and videogame fanatics. If there is a video game song or soundtrack that you enjoy I'm sure OC remix has made an awesome remix of it. They even have multiple video game remix albums
Such as....
Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed
Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks
Mega Man: The Robot Museum
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream
Final Fantasy V: The Fabled Warriors ~I. WIND~
The Legend of Zelda: Essence of Lime 
Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business


Did I mention this was all free? OC remix has over 50 albums available for free download, not to mention over 2000 total track remixes on their site. It's incredible and worth the time

No comments:

Post a Comment